Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Thing #7 Calendar

Here is my Google calendar:

http://www.google.com/calendar/render



I can see many uses for the calendar. Students can use it to keep up with deadlines, parents can view it to see the assignments, and librarians can use it for teachers to schedule library visits.

Google Alert could be used in any class. Social studies could keep up with current world events. Science class can keep their eye on certain studies. Language Arts could be alerted when a book is released. It would save time searching if updates you ask for come directly to you.

2 comments:

  1. I have events set up in the monthly calendar in August.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheryl,
    When I mae my calendar, I didn't know it would send me e-mails with an event that was coming up. I've been receiving e-mails about the different things I put on my calendar. How neat, and helpful. I love that. It was an unexpected pleasant surprise.

    ReplyDelete