Thursday, July 16, 2009

Thing # 3 Set up Blog and Avatar

Blog

There was a lot of information to read about setting up the blog. It does take a lot of thought for the names. The reason behind why you want to set up your Blog definitely makes a difference on how you will name it. If you are catering to certain groups you want them to be able to find your blog on a search engine.

The avatar was a lot of fun making. My husband and I do a lot of motorcyle trips and that is why I chose a biker chick for mine!

2 comments:

  1. That is a cute avatar, Cheryl. I agree with you that it is so important to name your blog so that people can find it. I want to start a blog on the Web, but I am still toying with what to name it. And I spent so much time just naming the one for this class. I guess I give a lot of consideration to "what's in a name?" I think it merits heavy thought, though. It is your first impression to the on-line world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheryl,
    This is my 3rd attempt to post to your blog. I like your avatar- very cute. And I agree with you that the name of a blog is crucial to its being viewed by others, which is the whole point of it. I want to start a blog on the Web, but I need to decide on a name first. It took me forever to just decide on the name for the blog in this class.

    ReplyDelete